Are you graduating in 2013 or 2014? If you are you can be a Senior Rep for Mollie Jane Photography!
If you're located in the Inland Empire this could be perfect for you!
WELCOME to our SENIOR REP Program for the Class of 2013 and 2014! Our Senior Representative Program is extremely exclusive and only 2 students
from each high school are accepted each year. We are looking for stylish, outgoing and
motivated high school Juniors to have their senior portraits taken in
the Spring before the end of their Junior year to help spread the word
about the Mollie Jane Photography Senior Portrait experience in exchange
for a free session, and access to many more exclusive prizes - only
available to our selected Class of 2014 Senior Reps! Even though it is late in the year we are also offering the same opportunities to the graduating class of 2013.
What does being a Senior Rep for Mollie Jane Photography require?
Being a senior rep means you're a spokesperson for Mollie Jane Photography. All it requires is showing off your awesome photos to all your friends! This session will give you a chance to let yourself shine through images! Remember, this session is about you and letting me show who you are through your pictures. So this means going to your favorite place for pictures, wearing your favorite cloths or having your favorite pet in the photos. All you have to do is put a little effort into showing off your awesome pictures! And by referring your friends to Mollie Jane Photography you can earn fun stuff! Just see the details below.
What do I get with my rep position?
- A free photo session at your choice of location. Props are always welcome.
- 100 rep cards to give out to your friends. Photos of your choice of course.
- One 8×10 print of your session.
- 5 water marked images for your Facebook.
- A featured blog posting.
- 15% off all print purchases.
Whats required of you?
- A signed release form.
- Use any pictures from your Facebook gallery as your profile picture for a portion of your senior year.
- Pass out your rep cards to your friends at school.
- Become a fan on Facebook.
- We ask that you have a strong presence in your high school and community, and spread the word via your social media outlets such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- You may not model for, or represent any other Photography studio between January 1st, 2013 and January 30th 2014
- REFER MOLLIE JANE PHOTOGRAPHY TO YOUR FRIENDS!
Yes there are bonuses to referring your friends!
1st - 5th referral - you get a $25 print or product credit for each referral.
6th referral - $50 gift card to one of these stores. (Barnes & Nobles, Itunes, Old Navy, Nordstroms and Target).
10th referral - Hi-res CD with all of your images.
Your friends can earn discounts!
Every friend that you refer to Mollie Jane Photography receives 10% off their senior session! All they have to do is mention your name:)
Mollie Jane, how do we apply?!
I know you are all super excited and are dying to know how to apply. Just email me the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Phone (cell or home):
High School Activities:
Recent Photo of Yourself:
Why do you want to be a senior rep and what makes your perfect for the job :)
Do you know anyone else that would love to be a senior rep for Mollie Jane Photography. Pass on this info to them!
Can't wait to meet you guys!